Come celebrate 25 years of iconic movies at the HBO Bryant Park Summer Film series with an incredible food lineup - we challenge you to find a better one of this size and magnitude anywhere!
From the top —
- Coffeemania’s walks over their gigantic “jasper” charcoal grill for their lamb burger and pelmeni
- Joey Bat Sweets, Joey and his mom serve up the most authentic “pastel de nada” portuguese pastry with custard inside
- Lobster and Beer offers their seven samurai lobster roll on a hand made potato butter roll
- Manousheh brings the streets of Beirut to New York with their sweet and savory flat breads.
- Oconomi’s brings a crowd every year for their Japanese street style okonomiyaki.
- Pokee NYC super fresh Hawaiian inspired poke and the only poke donut we have ever seen!!
- Renegade Lemonade another regular with fresh flavors like strawberry basil and peach mint
- Taiyaki NYC brings their special ‘taiyaki’ egg custard fish molds and their soft serve machine to Bryant Park for their one of a kind ice cream combination.
- Thaibird’s fried chicken and curry sauce dumplings is the type of thing that tastes so good you keep thinking about it for days
- Tijuana Picnic’s newly added slow pork ‘hamburger’ is an instant hit especially when served up with their guacamole.
Food service is from 4:30pm to 9:30pm. the lawn opens at 5pm and the film starts at nightfall!